Sunday, February 3, 2008

My First Month Birthday



It's been awhile since I posted last. Mommy and Daddy have been busy selling their old house. I've been busy too. I started eating a little more, sleeping a little more at night, staying awake a little more during the day and developing an attention span. I've learned to like my bouncy seat and playmat.




I reached a big milestone last week when I celebrated my one month birthday on January 29, 2008. Mommy and Daddy bought me an ice cream cake (Mommy loves ice cream cakes). Mommy and Daddy told me that I will like ice cream when I'm old enough to eat it. Mommy took pictures and Daddy helped me blow out my candle.

But this wasn't my first birthday cake. Mommy and Daddy got me cakes for my first week and third week birthdays too.








No comments: